Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kitty kit Kit!

I did it! I bought a kit! I've been looking and pondering and humming and hawing about one for a long time now, but I finally decided to just go for it! It took me a long time to decide which one I wanted, but I finally decided to go with this lovely here:

It's from Sweet Twee labs, a shop on Etsy. I've been stalking her kits since about March, and although most of them haven't appealed to me that much, this one looked pretty awesome...lots of bright colours, papers, embellies, comes with a little album plus some unique stuff from her shopand from other shops...all around good :) The important thing was that I could actually picture myself using 95% of the pieces in the kit...with other kits (like the Dozens), while I loved most of the stuff, there was a lot of stuff I wasn't sure I'd use, you know? Plus the cost was a factor, I must admit (I don't know how some people buy multiple kits every month, don't they have bills?! Also, I got a kit in March from my mom and I still have about 50% of it left, so these peopole must either scrap a ton or hoard like there's no tomorrow!) Anyway, as soon as I get it and get a chance to play with it I'll show you all my creations. I think I'll be a kit-addict soon enough.

Well that's all, going to put a final coat of paint on my chest tonight, pick up some goodies for my sister's bachelorette this weekend and hopefully finish my page for the Scrapmojo challenge.

Life's good! Hope yours is too :)
G.

No comments: