Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This...


...is what has been consuming my mind (and body) for the last 14 weeks or so.

Due September 23rd, 2011.

Not gonna lie, I had a total and complete MELTDOWN when I found out (tears and all).

Pretty much the exact opposite reaction to Victor's conception.

I felt guilty about it for a long time, but then forgave myself and said that my reaction was real, and that I can't blame myself for my feelings.

This was SO not planned, and SO not expected (again, as opposed to Victor).

It's throwing our lives (and especially my career plans) for a real loop.

We're worried, and scared about how we'll manage, but we're dealing as best we can.

And...

As my belly starts to puff out a little bit (much quicker than the first time), I'm starting to embrace and look forward to the arrival of this new little being who is going to complete our family.

We're on the journey again, a bit sooner than expected, but we'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Be back soon, promise this time.

G. (and Kid A-2)

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Well CONGRATS lady!!! I have to say I am quite envious! But I can totally appreciate the mixed emotions of it all :) I would prob go through all the exact same ups and downs if I were to see that positive sign...this also reminded me I must take a test this weekend before starting the normal BC pill! EEEK hahaha....but yes sending you LOADS of girly vibes even though you make gorgeous boys I know you would make a gorgeous little girl too :) YAY baby!!!! You can do this and will be great!