Thursday, February 15, 2007

To anyone interested....

I'm playing the 72 hour jam tomorrow night(Friday) at 9PM as part of the ECMA festivities going on over the weekend and I was led to believe that the performance was going to be broadcast via internet radio. I was told it was through aliant.net but I can't seem to find a link for it, perhaps it might be found on the 104 FM station or I believe UPEI is broadcasting portions of it as well. Those more tech savvy then I might be able to locate the site. I'll post back exactly where, when I know(if I find it). If you're interested check it out. The band name is Vinyl is Killing You and as a bonus if you check in early we'll be playing directly after Brockway's own Brockway Biggs AKA. Pimp Tea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet man. I've actually heard that band name before...but maybe it was from you. Following ol' Pimp Tea is going to be a tough gig though! :p