Saturday, September 17, 2011

Warning: blog filler 'til I can properly update...

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Double, wishing for a Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes, especially cutlery.
D. Dogs:
 Yep, love 'em! Hoping to maybe get one next Summer (maybe a greyhound).
E. Essential start to your day: Not much, checking Facebook I suppose (ack, embarrassing!)
F. Favorite color: Hmm, probably yellow or brown (earth/Fall tones).
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver all the way!
H. Height: 5"6
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the flute and tenor saxaphone, not sure I could play them now though...
J. Job title: Photographer, business owner, mama :)
K. Kids: Almost 2! Victor, 18.5 months and soon to be _______, 1 day old.
L. Live: Norton, New Brunswick, Canada (yay country living!)
M. Mother’s name: Jacynthe (hard to describe how to pronounce it, it's super French, haha)
N. Nicknames: G., Vev
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Just when I had Victor, 5 miserable nights.
P. Pet peeves: People who drive slow, especially when they drive under the speed limit!
Q. Quote from a movie: It's been sooo long since I've watched movies...umm, how about "Save me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings:
 Younger sister, 1.                                                                                                                                    T. Tea or Coffee: Usually coffee, but I drink tea with lots of milk and sugar as well.
U. Underwear: I can't see them past my belly :S
V. Vegetable you hate: Not a fan of lots of them, sadly, but I'll say tomatoes.
W. What makes you run late:  Victor!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, arm when I broke it in Grade 4-5, I think that's it...
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make Martha Stewart's spice cake once a year and it's delish! I also make a really good quinoa/hamburger meatloaf.
Z. Zoo animal: Any big cat, or the monkeys.

No comments: