Tuesday, April 28, 2009

15 Mins Break, or should I say 8 Mins?

From Hollysarah, of course :)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
-Going to Italy!!
-Seeing Anna this summer
-Seeing Heather this summer
-Painting (and finishing) the kitchen
-Warm weather!
-Finishing my blanket
-Watching LOST this week :)
-Wearing dresses

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Worked
-Went to the Mongolie Grill for lunch
-Ate Reese's Pieces
-Bought a 1950s sideboard from someone off Kijiji!
-Cleaned said sideboard
-Kissed Dan
-Received my journaling date tags from Etsy; marveled at how tiny they were!
-Went to bed early (before 10!)

8 Things I Wish I Could do:
-Sew
-Knit
-Speak Italian, German, Gaelic, Croatian...and so on
-Take chances
-Get pregnant
-Take art and/or photography classes
-Apply make-up and do my hair
-Cook

8 Shows I Watch:
-LOST!!!!!!!!!!
*The rest will be random shows that I watch on the computer from time to time...
-Sex and the City
-The Sopranos
-South Park (yeah, I know, eww)
-30 Rock
-The Office
-Trailer Park Boys
-Clone High

8 Favorite Fruits:
-Clementines
-Apples (currently Fuji)
-Cranberries (dried)
-Pineapples
-Pomegranates
-Pears
-Grapes
-eek, I can't think of another!

8 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
-Italy (soon!)
-Scotland
-Ireland
-Croatia (soon!)
-Chile
-New Zealand
-Greece
-Somewhere tropical in the South Pacific

8 Places I’ve Lived:
-Sussex, NB, CANADA
-Sackville, NB, CANADA
-Fredericton, NB, CANADA
-Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, SPAIN
-Halifax, NS, CANADA
*That's it, I hope to move back to Sussex, and that'll be it!


Real post coming soooon :)
Happy Wednesday, I'm heading out into the sun!

No comments: