Monday, April 12, 2010

My [other] new baby...

I am SO excited (and thankful to my husband for letting me get this extravagance)...a Canon 50D!! I've been wanting a new camera for awhile now, and this is a huge step up from my good ole' Rebel XT. It's going to be my camera until I can make enough money (if any) from photography to buy a 5D Mark I or II, and so far I loooove it. It's putting the passion back into photography for me (I was feeling a bit limited with my old camera.) I can't wait to get some shoots in with this baby!

A proper update to follow soon...

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

looking forward to seeing your gorgeous shots! Photography is another one of those hobbies on my lists that I never get around to fiddling with as much as I would like to LMAO! Hope mommyhood is going well! I am having some tiring stressful days myself lately since my daughter is taking full advantage of Mommys milkbar being open all day!