Friday, February 12, 2010

Nuggets

Just wanted to quickly share a few little things I've seen on the Internet this week that I'm loving:


This photo makes me long for Fall again (already!)
[Source]


When I'm not daydreaming about my baby, I'm daydreaming about my photography goals, and this list is just the thing I needed to feel more confident about it (I'll have to blog about this more at some point, it consumes many of my thoughts.)
[Source]


I LOVE this dress from Bleubird Vintage. I don't think the measurements are my size, but the fact that I want to wear and purchase a dress is a big deal. I must REALLY want out of this pregnant body!
[Source]


I've been using this yummy smelling body butter to dry and beat my dry winter skin, and I've been rubbing it on my belly to hopefully combat the much-feared stretch marks that are about to come my way. I hope it works!
[Source]

Now I'm not a Valentine's Day girl AT ALL, it's just not a holiday I can get behind, but when I saw this Valentine I thought it was beyond adorable and clever. I wish I had found it earlier to send to my other LOST-loving friends!


[Source]

And even though I don't want to celebrate Valentine's Day, that doesn't mean that hubs can't spoil me with a sweet treat, does it? An ice cream cake from DQ sounds like the perfect gift to me.


[Source]

Well that's it, today I need to get some more work done (will it ever end?!), clean up and do some laundry, and then later this afternoon I'm Skyping with my friend Jelena from Italy, I haven't talked with her in forever so it should be fun! No plans for the weekend besides getting more things crossed off of our never-ending checklist. I found out yesterday at my doctor's appointment that they will probably want to induce me at 39 Weeks, and since I really don't want that to happen, it looks like this baby is going to have to be born not next week but the week after! Insane-ness. I've been looking into natural ways to help labour start (walking, foods, scrubbing the kitchen floor), so I'll probably start those late next week, wish me luck!

Have a great weekend to all the lovers out there!

G.

Oh, and PS-When we have our 2nd baby, I'm definitely stepping up my Belly Shot game and will attempt something like this AMAZING Maternity series. So wonderful and beautiful.

No comments: