Thursday, October 14, 2010

Couple of birthdays...

(Daphné and I, circa 1988, at her birthday party)
(Daphné, Fall 2009)

Just wanted to pop in real quick to say happy birthday to my sister Daphné, who is somehow 26 years old (that seems too old for her for some reason!)  One the best things about living back at home is being able to hang out with her more. She's a great wife and dog-mom, an aspiring hobby farmer and she always inspires me to live a simple, country life, like the one she is making for herself.  I can't wait 'til she has some little bébés of her own so that we can hang out even more with our kiddos.  Happy Birthday Daf!


Also, my sister in law Selena finally had her baby on Monday evening (1 week late), and to no one's surprise, it was another boy (that's 7 boys ladies and gents, from 3 different brothers, for a total of 11 Flynn boys all in a row...) This little guy's name is Lucas Thomas (love it!), and  he actually wasn't so little, he was 10lbs and 2oz!  Selena and Tom are back at home now with their sons Noah and Jonas (and the baby of course), and I wish them all the best in these next few weeks as they get used to being a family of 5.  I'm not sure when I'll get to meet this little nephew (I've only met Jonas once), but I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing more about him as he gets older.

Still working on Victor's baby update post, hope to have it up later this week. 

Off to clean. Happy normal weekday to you,
G.

No comments: