Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Halloween,


I want to apologize for the way I've treated you this year.  In the past you have been my most favourite time; I would obsess over you starting on October 1st and I would look forward to you months before that.  We used to do all kinds of things together; I used to plan photoshoots, crafts, baking and lots of decorating around your wonderful atmosphere and traditions, but for some reason this year you kind of snuck up on me and I never got the chance to catch up. Life got in the way, plain and simple.  That doesn't mean that I don't still love you above all other holidays, it just means that we took a little 'break'.  I already have big plans and ambitions for you next year though, so I hope that you'll forgive me and look forward to seeing me in 2011.

Sincerely,
Your biggest (though sometime laziest) fan, G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your letter! I would forgive you immediately!!!

katie said...

Same here! I couldve written this! Next year I vow to have a super spooky sweet Halloween!

<3katie

Kara said...

Ha. Love it.