Monday, July 4, 2011

Maternity Series |24 Weeks|

Oops, falling a bit behind in posting these (at least I'm taking them!) These shots were taken when I was out location scouting for this maternity shoot I did the following evening. I find it funny that the client and I both wore a similar pink shirt, I guess it's a popular colour (and it popped against the background, so it works!) I'm not sure if there's much of a difference in my size from week to week, I mean there must be, but looking at the pictures sometimes it doesn't seem like that much...but he/she's growing, I know that for sure!


There were several tractors and cars going down the road as I was taking these, and I always made sure to look busy 'adjusting' my camera settings until they were gone...I don't think I'll ever get used to taking self portraits in public.  Hence the far out locations, they tend to offer some privacy.

Back in a bit with Week 26.

Until then,
G.

No comments: