Saturday, April 21, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: Week 12

This week has taken the prize of my favourite layout to date, I'm so happy with how it turned out. It was my St Patrick's Day/my birthday week, the week that the temperatures reached crazy highs, the week of Violet's 6-month photoshoot and the week where we all caught a nasty noro-type virus (yuck). Lots going on, but I still managed to document it pretty well!

Just like I did for Violet's 3-month photoshoot in Week 2, I added a 6X12 insert that holds 6 photos for her 6-month shots. I wrote a little 'letter' to her about the session and included it in a diptych, and this time I added 2 vertical shots instead of a horizontal one on the back (no reason, just because I liked those shots more). I love all the bright colours in them!

The thing I also love about this week's layout are the 3X4 journaling cards I did. They are really graphic (very trendy at the moment) and stand out-literally-, which I love. I did one card for my birthday (with the the big 29 in Thickers), one to talk about the weather (the big sun on a pop dot), one that states how rough of a week it was from being sick (with the large Instagram), and I also included one that has the tags from Violet's photoshoot outfits stuck on with a brad. They all kind of go together and I'm really happy with how they turned out and will be doing them like that again.  

Other than that it's my pretty usually stuff, I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

















Some of the supplies used on this spread is SO old (like the gaffer tape above), and I love that I'm using them up!!

I've had a NON Project Life post brewing in my head for awhile now but it's a pretty negative rant so I don't know if I'll bother typing it out (just the woes of stay at home motherhood). If I don't it'll be more Weeks coming right up!

G.


1 comment:

Fiona said...

Wow, great pictures of your daughter! Did you take them yourself? She is such a happy, smiley baby! Lovely pages of your week, too.
Fiona