Sunday, May 31, 2009

Survey Sunday


I thought I'd ease into my week of daily blogging by answering a cute survey that Holly posted on her blog this weekend. Enjoy.

1. What is the latest piece of artwork you have purchased?
Sadly, I haven't purchased anything in a little while, the last thing I bought was this print from Art and Ghosts back in January...but that's going to have to soon change.


2. What's a recipe you have been dying to try, but haven't got around to it yet?
Actually Dan and I have tried a couple of new recipes lately, our favourite being these bean burritos from Martha Stewart. We altered the recipe a little bit and used half pinto beans and half refried pinto beans, with local organic cheese and sour cream...yumm!



3. Post a photo from your flickr favorites that is inspiring to you at the moment.


Simple and moody and lovely. Found here.

4. What's something you have been enjoying as of late?
Tara Whitney's blog/photos. Such amazing inspiration!! I can't stop browsing through all of her shoots, she is amazing. It really makes me want to go out and take pictures. Also, Slushies.



5. What's something you would like to try?
Sewing something other than a blanket, maybe just some simple curtains or pillow covers or a sink skirt. Also, I would like to try and learn how to fancy up my blog.

6. What's something you're looking forward to in June?
Going home for a lobster boil next weekend, more warm weather, planting flowers and taking more pictures.

And now a few of my own...

7. Post a few of your own favourite shots from the last few days...


(altered a bit in Photoshop)





8. What's something you've been thinking a lot about lately?
Babies, of course, but also taking action and changing the course of my future when it comes to my work and career.

9. What was the last dream you had that you remember?
Last night or the night before I had a totally weird and random dream where I was watching the Season Premier of LOST Season 6 and for some odd reason Jack (Matthew Fox) was buck naked and super buff, but they were showing everything (full frontal), and he was running around with Kate for some reason, but he was naked, and hotter than Sawyer, he was that buff. Other crazy things were happening too (there were 2 islands I think), but I remember MSN-ing Heather to let her know that Jack was naked on the show and that he was hotter than Sawyer, but I wouldn't give her any other spoilers...crazy, I know.

10. What is something you wish you could be doing right now?
Taking pictures with Heather/my sister/anyone who would allow me to take pictures of them. Seriously, it's all I want to do lately.

Well that's all for now. Feel free to play along and leave a comment with a link once you do!

Happy Sunny Sunday everyone!

No comments: