Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: Week 15

Alright, I'm warning you that you're about to get a flurry of PL posts. I have the photos all edited and uploaded so I hope to get them posted this week. We're currently on Week 21 (insane!), so I need to get  these out of the way. It makes me so happy seeing them all in one place online though, I'm happy that I decided to blog them :)

Ok, Week 15. This was Easter Sunday/Monday week, and also a week where I took a trip to Halifax to visit friends. Being the terrible 'event' photographer that I am though, I didn't take photos of either of those particular days, so there are no inserts or anything special, this is just a regular week. For 'stuff', I included the front page of a local Halifax newspaper that we used to read often while living there (it's also cool because it was the Titanic's 100th anniversary, and since Halifax has important ties to that event, the front page was all about the infamous ship). The rest of the layout is pretty standard stuff, my favourite part though is the vellum quote that I stapled on top of a random photo of my feet :) I also included a photo of Victor's toys from his room, since I thought it might be fun to look back on in 10 years, to see what was 'popular' back then.

(Oh, and I can't believe we got a snowstorm that week! Crazy weather.)

Here we go, Week 15:











Still loving this project!!
G.

No comments: