Thursday, May 24, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: Week 16

Week 16 (aka the week the weather finally started to turn!)

This was a very normal week for us, no special trips or events or anything like that, just life. (I think this is also where I started to break down a bit, but I'll share more about that in next week's layout). Not too many photos from every single day, which is ok, I know that this is how the album will most likely be for the next 6 months or so as life gets busier. Trying not to stress about it. For techniques I didn't do anything particularly special, I'm just trying to use up my supplies (for example the little circle/birdie/tag die cuts on the flower photo, no real reason for them except to use 'em up!) I also included a card talking about Victor's favourite books at the moment; I made that card during the week vs on my 'put together' days, and I enjoy those so much more because they are more in the moment; I want to try and do that more, especially when it comes to all the little things about the kids that I want to remember. Lots of writing on photos this week too, I think that this is my favourite and easiest technique for this project. I also did a little 'caption' strip for my Instagrams this week, will be doing that again.

Ok, here we go!












Week 17 coming up tomorrow!
G.

No comments: