Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drooley babies are beautiful.

Yumm, Tiggers are the best...

Just wanted to share real quick some pics I took last night of my friend Sara's little guy, Judah. I took some pics of him at 6 weeks and now he's 4 months, where has the time gone?! I'm glad to see that Sara is enjoying motherhood so much, it's something I hope I can enjoy one day too!

Anyway, bring on the cute pics...







They aren't perfect by any means (I was quite bummed when I saw them on the computer), but there were at least some decent ones, so that's what's important. I REALLY need to develop my photography skills, that will be one of my main goals over the next year, to learn the craft and really understand the logic and theory behind a good picture (and also how to post-process them, since that is a major issue as well when it comes to photography.) I need to get some books on the subject I think, and I have a free one hour lesson I can take at any point, so I need to take advantage of that. I'm so drawn to photography, the emotions it can capture or evoke, the beauty of them, capturing a moment in time, significant or not. I want to be able to take shots like those someday.

Ok, 'nough rambling, tonight my friend Heather and I are having a Craft Night Extravanganza, which for me involves aqua blue spaypaint, an old mirror, and perhaps a deck of cards-sized mini. Should be fun!

(Oh, also, the weather is sooooo nice out right now, I should not be stuck in an office, boo.)

Have a great Hump Day everyone!
G
xox

No comments: