Friday, July 4, 2008

Rad Jacked

Here's a layout I finished last night for the Scrapjacked Challenge. They jacked a really cool layout (and chick) this time, it's simple, but fun and cluttered, just the way I like it. I took inspiration from the picture placement, journaling tag, PP placement and use of tape (I used masking instead of duct.) I also did some paint splattering, something that Michelle does a lot, and something that I really love the look of and will be doing again in the future on my layouts.







I LOVED using my chunky MM letter stickers, 7Gypsies journaling tag and Love Elsie paper, all so bright, so fun!!

Next up, the OLW Challenge this week is the word NOW. I have a page that I'd like to do, but it's a bit scary, topic wise, so we'll have to see if I can get it out. But that's the Challenge I guess.

Ok, that's it, happy Friday everyone!
G.

4 comments:

oxenanny said...

awwww Rad. I love it, and not just cause I am in it! haha. I love the rainbow stripes behind the pic and the buttons! Woo

Aimee Ann said...

awww, this is so awesome. what a great layout! i love the splattering!!

thanks for the blog-luv!

Amy Wing said...

Love this, colorful and cool.

staceyfike said...

awesome colors!! thanks for jacking mandi with us!!