Friday, July 25, 2008

Scrapjacked

I played the Scrapjack challenge this week, even though I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to, it was kind of a difficult (though tremendously beautiful) layout to jack. I took most of my inspiration from the cut-out photo, as well as the general playful feel of the layout. Anyhoos, la voilà:




I'm so happy that I got to use my little strips of leftover paper (mostly from when I cut 12X12 sheets down to 8.5 X11), I'll definitely be doing that again...

And, to end on a photographic note (ha), here's my latest 365...I'm only averaging about 1 picture every 3 days or so, but I've decided to just let it come naturally, if I feel inspired to shoot, I'll shoot, and if I don't, I won't beat myself up about it. As long as I pick up my camera once a week at least, I'm happy.



Haven't been showing my face alot lately...hmm, subconscious decision?

More non-scrappy pics and posts later this weekend.

Happy Friday!
G.

1 comment:

Vee said...

cool jack! ;) thanks for jacking with us!!