Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shop Update!

Heather and I have been working hard the last couple of weeks getting some new items ready for our shop, and we're super excited with what we created! (Well, she created, but I actually put something together this time as well, so I helped!)

Here are some of the pretties her little fingers have made:

We also took some new pictures of the Kate and Naiomi (which are on sale!) to give them a refreshed look (I also got to play with my new lens, and boy they were right when they said it's good for portraits!)

I also put together a little Valentine's/Love mini book kit, using some of my own Stash and mixing it with new items. It's called "You Are My Constant" (If you watch LOST you'll understand.) It's filled with all sorts of lovelies to create something for the love in your life. (More pictures and close ups in the shop.)

We actually have some other things we are currently working on as well, so expect another update soon! We also got a new banner, which gives the shop a more polished look. Yep, 2009 is starting out pretty well for la table carré:)

Happy and relaxing Saturday to you all!
G.

No comments: