Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bloggaversary (and a Tuesday)

This is my 200th post. Holy moly. Hard to believe that it's been that long and that's I've rambled that much!

I started this blog in December of 2006, when I decided to switch from my livejournal account (which reminds me, I've been meaning to print out my livejournal entries and create a mini out of them...) Anyway, at first the blog was mostly just a way to keep the Flynns updated with what was going on with us, so really I just wrote about that, but the more I went along the more I realized that I wanted this place to be a spot where I could express myself, jot things down, share my feelings and capture moments in my life. And that's what I've been doing ever since :) Lots of pretty pictures, inspiration, links to cool sites and some personal feelings thrown in from time to time (and lots of rambling of course). I can't imagine NOT blogging anytime in the near future, I love it too much and I love the blogging community, I've come across so many amazing people through blogging and reading blogs, I love getting to "know" people through their blogs, and I hope people are getting a sense of who I am through my blog as well.

Also, it's kinda neat to go back and read your old entries, if you haven't done it in awhile I highly recommend it, it's good for a laugh at least.

Anyhoo, gonna keep it short tonight since the hockey game is on and being a good Canadian girl, I'm going to go watch it (Sidney Crosby is, after all, from Nova Scotia.)

I just wanted to share quick some projects I've been working on lately:


Random page I made about Anna. I love this picture, it was part of a series that was taken of us, this was the last one when I was so red from laughing that I had to cover my face, and Anna was being vogue-as usual :)


My 365 album, 90% done. I decided not to journal (hello, it would of taken me forever!), so I'm just dating each photo, adding an intro page to the front inside cover, maybe some quotes thrown in here and there and that'll be it. I love how it turned out though, the cover is exactly what I pictured, clean, graphic, cardboard-ey.


My latest 52Q: Which direction am I heading? I knew right away what I wanted to do for this one, I love the idea of the road map of my life, and right now I only have a few things on my path; moving home and buying a house, having a baby and living a simple, organic, country inspired life. Work is not important to me at this point (at least not the work I'm doing now). I guess I should have included something about being creative, but to me that's a given.

That's all for tonight, night everyone!

PS-Check out the new Chris Pine pic in my sidebar. Oh my. Hotness.

No comments: