- I WILL paint my nails black
- I will take pictures of my new pedicure (!) and my new eyes (well, my new sans-glasses eyes)
- I will ooooh and ahhhh over these fabrics I got in the mail yesterday:
- I won't sleep in
- I won't let the rain get me down
- I will try to stay motivated and excited*
- I will call my friend Sara for a long overdue chat
- I will try to scrap another page like this one:
-I will enjoy my day off
-I will probably sleep in
-I will watch more Mad Men
*I was talking with my friend Heather last night (the one who moved out West in February to pursue her dreams of working for herself) and she has been crazy inspiring me ever since. We had a talk last night about coming up with our Life Goals in various area of life (Financial, Relationships, Appearance and Health, Career, Personal Development, etc) and then creating Weekly Goals to work towards those Goals. Totally up my alley. We are going to be each other's accountability partners, checking in every week to see how we are coming along. I finished mine today and I must say that I'm super psyched to see how it all goes. Something is shifting inside me, the perspective of my life is changing, I can feel it, I have career dreams like I've never had before, so I'm very excited and optimistic about the future (as early as next year...) Will share more soon :) Thanks Heather!
Happy Weekend everyone!