Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spooky Scrapping

So my "big" scrapping project for the month was this mini I made as a Halloween present for my friend Heather. It was quite fun and quick to do once I got the idea in my head of what I wanted to do. I used photos from our Spook session last year, and bought a really cute Fall paper pack from Michael's. The rest of the supplies was just old stash, which is always nice to use. I chose a few "creepy" quotes to include, split it up into the 3 main locations we went to, and voilà! A Halloween-inspired mini. She just received it yesterday so I can now share :) There was also more in the package I sent her (I also sent one to my friend Anna), but I will wait until I get word from her that she received hers before posting what was in the packages (they were basically the same...) I love doing things like this, I'm much more inspired to make things when they are going to be gifts for other people (and I'm hoping that this motivation will carry over into my Christmas gifts this year...more on that later.)

Anyway, here are the pages, if you want to see more I posted close-ups of each pic on my Flickr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've done some more scrapbooking (non-Halloween related), but it gets so dark so early these days that the sun goes down before I get a chance to take pictures of them, so hopefully I can do that this weekend.

What spooky scrapping have you been doing lately? Or have you moved on to working on your December Dailys already? (I can't wait to start mine!)

Night night.

No comments: