Sunday, August 15, 2010


Let's see if I can come up with another 25 (without repeating myself!)...

52. Whenever I need to exaggerate a number, I use "18 million" every single time (like, I'll say "Dan, you don't need 18 million guitar picks lying around!")
53. Sometimes I feel like I must be half-assing my entire life because things have seemed too easy for me.
54. I've had basically the same hair style since I was 13 years old.
55. I've never been a huge fan of drinking and have probably only been drunk 10 or so times in my life.
56. Related to #55, when I lived in Spain I drank either a glass of wine or a "caña" of beer almost every day.
57. I only learned to knit in January of this year and it was hard.
58. I get restless and stir-crazy often and easily.
59. I am a beginner at many things and a master of nothing.
60. I censor what I write on this blog, though sometimes I really just want to really rant.
61. Besides when I was in school, this is the longest I have not worked in 5 years.
62. I don't think I can honestly say what my passion is, and it doesn't bother me.
63. I have 4 brothers-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law and 5 nephews (soon to be 6!)
64. I want Victor to have a sibling close in age, like my sister and I were.
65. I can honestly say that I didn't have any issues or troubles during my childhood, it was pretty ideal and uneventful.
66. I've been swearing on and off for about 10 years and worry I won't be able to stop when Victor starts to understand and repeat me.
67. I love Martha Stewart, but only from September to December.
68. I have a really hard time watching shows like "The Office" because the awkwardness makes me squirm way too much (same for the auditions of American Idol).
69. I would say that I laugh less than the average person.  Cry less as well.
70. Sometimes I think that I could be a vegetarian, but most of the times I don't think I could.
71. I have gone on a cross country trip of some sort for the past 3 Augusts ('08 to California, '09 to Italy and '10 to British Columbia).
72. I don't tan all that well.
73. I'm very on top of our finances and do most of the budgeting in our house. 
74. I would love to learn to crochet and to cook from scratch.
75. I am the furthest thing from a germa-phobe as you can get.
76. I love graveyards.

Happy Sunday,
G.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

Love these especially the loving Martha but only September-December (I agree!!!). I am not a germa phobe either yet HATE for there to be hair all over in my house (dogs and mine mostly!).