Sunday, August 15, 2010
Let's see if I can come up with another 25 (without repeating myself!)...
52. Whenever I need to exaggerate a number, I use "18 million" every single time (like, I'll say "Dan, you don't need 18 million guitar picks lying around!")
54. I've had basically the same hair style since I was 13 years old.
56. Related to #55, when I lived in Spain I drank either a glass of wine or a "caña" of beer almost every day.
57. I only learned to knit in January of this year and it was hard.
59. I am a beginner at many things and a master of nothing.
61. Besides when I was in school, this is the longest I have not worked in 5 years.
62. I don't think I can honestly say what my passion is, and it doesn't bother me.
63. I have 4 brothers-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law and 5 nephews (soon to be 6!)
64. I want Victor to have a sibling close in age, like my sister and I were.
75. I am the furthest thing from a germa-phobe as you can get.
76. I love graveyards.