Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Saturdays are quickly fading away...


It's hard to believe that August is almost over.  I have one more Saturday (after this one) at home, then one spent in BC, and then it's September! Honestly I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also going to take advantage of these last summer days while I can.  We're heading out to the town pool (outdoor) for a quick dip, be back later with some blogging, but until then, here are some cute shots of Victor I took the other night while out for a walk.

(And yes, we're in a graveyard, it's a beautiful spot to take walks and the lighting was perfect under the big oak tree so we stopped.  I love graveyards, it's a thing I guess...)


How are you enjoying these last summer days?

G.

3 comments:

Bettyann said...

love graveyards..love the pics..welcome to BC

Stephie C said...

Gorgeous pics as always! We are HATING summer this year. I am sad that I am wishing it away but honestly it has just been so miserable with the humidity this year :( We are super excited for fall!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE graveyards - especially the old ones in France - it's always so peaceful and on some days with the sun shining low the light is awesome! Great photos!