Saturday, April 2, 2011

Maternity Series |13 Weeks|


I'm a little behind on these, so hopefully I'll  have Week 14 (this week) up soon.  I recently bought a remote for my camera and let me tell you, it makes taking self portraits MUCH easier.  Now if only the remote could fix me! It was beautiful the evening of this shoot, finally a bit warmer and sunny.  I drove out near our house and found a private spot to take photos (I'm shy taking photos in public places, I need to get over that!)  Anyway, I know that these first weeks are going to be hardest since I don't really 'look' pregnant, just kind of pudgy, so it's like taking self portraits in a body you're not quite comfortable with, but I have a feeling that I'm going to 'pop' soon, so that should make things a bit easier.  Let the blessed 2nd trimester begin!




And here's a slideshow of both weeks so far (I can't wait to see them all together, I love love love maternity series!)


This weekend we're taking it easy since we got a Spring snowstorm (boo) and everything is covered in the dreded white stuff again.  Cleaning, catching up on laundry, eating soup, and keeping warm will be on our list of do-tos.

How's your weekend shaping up?
G.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

love them and love your teeshirt! And I adore the pic of the moss...I have a thing for moss...