Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BE

Here's my layout for the One Little Word Challenge, this time the word was BE, a really fun and easy word that could be interpreted many different ways.

(sorry for the blur by the bird, he is up on a pop
dot, the scanner didn't like it)

Again, a lot of the elements on this page are from my Sweet Twee Labs kit, including the book page, the letter stickers (La Di Da), the bracket (Office Lingo), and the little velvet rosette thing. I also used some of my K&Co Die Cut shapes, I love these things to death, I got a box at M's for like 5$, there are so many cool ephemera shapes to use, I can't wait to dig in! I also got to use some old Stash, like my MM foam letter stamps and these little vellum clouds that I got for Christmas and had no idea how to use...well, I used them, and I like it!

On a side note, my husband did the sweetest thing today, he brought me home a bunch of roses for nothing! Walked out into the kitchen to see him there holding them. Just said he always wanted to do it but never had the chance until now...he then proceeded to make supper, as he always does. I am the luckiest girl in the world! Love you babe :)

More scrappies later this week I hope! Scrapjack and ScrapMojo and TAIF, oh my!

Night all!

G.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout!

Lynn
OLW

Kara said...

Ohhh! Love the colors and layering!

Your husband is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout :)