Sunday, August 3, 2008

Backstreet's Back, alright!!

"Everybody, yeah
Rock your body, yeah
Everybody
Rock your body right,
'Cause Backstreet's back, ALRIGHT!"




A few video snippets from the Backstreet Boys concert I went to Saturday night...was SO SO good, brought me right back to 1997-2000 or so (I was about 13-14 when they came out, so I was their target audience and I LOVED them!) They played all the songs I wanted them to play, and some I had forgotten about too. They can sing really well live and were quite entertaining, I would go again in a heartbeat. Swoon Brian and AJ, swoon!


Oh yeah, my mom loved it too :) So glad we went together.

Of course, my little sister Daphne also got married this weekend, more about that in a separate post, right now I'm too busy humming "I Want it That Way"...oh heart.

G.

PS-I'm also now discovering that although black nail polish rocks (wore it for my sis's wedding and now I'll never take it off), there is no way that they can stay perfect, so I'll just have to accept the chips and imperfections...that's cool, right?

No comments: