Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scrappies for my friend

Hello weekend! Not much to update, I'm about to head out the door to visit my friend Sara and her little guy Judah, but I thought I'd post a layout I made last night for Judah's eventual album (I'm so terrible at making gift albums, I can never get them done on time, this baby is already 5 months old and this is the first layout I've made!) Anyway, it's not my "style" per say, I tried to make something that I thought Sara would enjoy, and it was fun using some older supplies (the green polka dot paper is at least 5-6 years old I'd say, and those K&Co tags are too!) I hope to be making a few more pages to add to the album soon (we are doing another photoshoot today, so I'll have lots of baby cuteness to work with) :)


Well, better go get ready, have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

Allo Geneviève,
Ta page est adorable. Ca aide que Judah est si mignon. La petite carte 7Gypsies, et les petits tags K&Co, vont tellement bien avec la photo. Je suis certaine que Sara va l'aimer.

Maman