Friday, October 31, 2008

Flickr Favs-Spooky Edition [Oct]

Spooky...especially the hedgehog, so scary! :) I love 'scary' photography though, so dark and mysterious and fantastical (word?)...anyway, I love creepy looking stuff.
Happy Halloween everyone!
Apparently, if I were to turn into a vampire tonight, my name would be...
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
High Priestess of The Cold Wastes
Known in some parts of the world as: Succubus of The Ghast
The Great Archives Record: Of ghastly appearance, gaunt and white and gothic.
Or if I wanted to be a fairy I could be...
Your fairy is called Bracken Elfwitch
She is a cheerful sprite. She lives where bracken and curling ferns grow. She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She dresses in leafy bracken-green. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.
Hmm. There you have it. [Oddly, when I entered my sister's name-Daphné- to be a vampire, her name came out as Guinevere, which is a variation of my name, Geneviève! Weird.]

Well I'm off to decorate my porch, hopefully some little vampires and fairies will visit me tonight instead!

1 comment:

Daphne said...

guinevere?? Really? Thats my favorite CS&N song haha