Thursday, March 1, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: Week 4

Week 4: This is when I started to feel like I was getting into a good 'groove' of doing the layouts, both in terms of working on them throughout the week, and on what and how I included things.

I realize that these pages aren't super creative, or necessarily interesting to anyone other than me, but I am SO IN LOVE with how it's all coming together, imperfections and all. The more weeks that are added, the more of a 'big picture' is being formed and I can't wait until the end of the year and looking back through all of the layouts, it's going to be amazing and serves as more than enough inspiration to keep going (though I've never once had a 'I want to quit' feeling about this project, which is awesome!)

Alright, so this week I included a card that we got from our neighbours who we met this week (I trimmed it down a teeny bit and rounded the edges), and basically the rest is just pictures + words. Another Instagram collage (I love how they all kind of 'matched' this time around, and that I had room to include a quote), more journaling and random thoughts jotted on photos (used my white pen and really enjoy the look), and pictures from a few events from the week (it was definitely not a 'picture a day' week but I'm ok with that.)

Simple = done.








Back with Week 5, 6 and 7 very soon!
G.

PS-If you read this blog and are doing PL, please link me up, I'd love to look and comment!

No comments: