Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PROJECT LIFE: Week 9

After the struggle to get Week 8 done, this week seemed really easy and fun to do (it's one of my favourite spreads so far). No inserts per se, but I did add something to the Month tab divider (three leftover Instagrams set up like a photostrip and stapled onto the transparency), as well as Dan's hospital bracelet from when he had his 'procedure'. Other than that it's mostly just words and photos (one kind of funny thing I did was to include a fries bag from DQ from when we went for Victor's birthday...I included a teeny tiny pic of Victor eating the fries in the corner and journaled on the packaging. Trash to treasure, right? haha) I also did another Instagram collage, but this time with 8 photos instead of 6, which left a strip at the top for some patterned paper, I really like how it came out and will be doing it again. A typed up Week in Review card, some 'everyday' journaling (I love how I was able to journal for two different photos on the same card by using the little arrow stickers that come with the pack), and a few little embellies here and there.

Like I said, it was an easy, fun week!














STILL loving this project...3 months in now!

'Til Week 10,
G.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

LOL on Dan's "procedure" but hey it happened so why not document? haha....Ok I wanna see a blog post about how the house is going? Any new updates/decorating etc....you know I need to live vicariously through you since we won't have a home of our own for a few years at least!