Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beautiful Calm Driving



Hey, how is everyone? Everyone glad it's Friday tomorrow? I sure am!

Well, I haven't done much in the last few days except take pictures (I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my camera...he's perfect in my eyes, haha.) Last night Heather and I went out for a walk behind out apartment and I took some pretty decent shots of her, hopefully I'll get to take some more this weekend when it's less cold (the wind was gusting like 60km/hr!). Yep, loving' my camera. Finding it hard to think of original self-portrait pics (and it's only Day 4!), but I think that once it gets nice outside I'll be able to spread out a bit more...anyhoo...

I'm hoping that this weekend I'll get to do some layouts, finish my I Love Art mini and hopefully start another. I have tons of things to scrap, both in supplies and pictures, I'm just finding it hard to sit down and do a layout that will take hours as opposed to a mini page which takes 15 mins...scrap laziness on my part. I'm going to work on snapping out of that bad habit tomorrow I hope...ahhh, tomorrow...

Ooh! Best part about tomorrow? I don't have to work! That's right, I took a day OFF...this is maybe my 5th or 6th day off in 17 months there (besides Stat holidays, and a few appointments where I had to leave for the morning or afternoon.) I never take time off, basically, because I'm Casual, meaning I don't get paid for sick time or vacation days, so I never could afford it really because of Dan being in school, but I realized today that since Dan is moving back home at the end of the month (woo!), we would save money on rent, gas, and food, which is awesome...so I said screw it, the Health Ed Resources could survive without me for a day...Loving Care could suck it up and not consume all my time and energy with it's millions of demands and changes and complications...the Reqs and Copy Changes could be taken care of by someone else....the Filing could sit for another day...the focus testing data can be entered on Monday...the French Parents and Families can be read line by line against the English next week...sorry, getting off on a rant! Anyway, point is, I've been tired and feeling kinda stressed, so this day will be really good for me. Dan is home so we are going to spend the day together, relaxing, sleeping in, and doing no-thing (except maybe some scrappin') It's gonna be awesome!

Well that's all for now folks. Hope everyone has a good week, and hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have a new nephew (who is being very stubborn and refuses to leave his home inside my sister-in-law!) She's a week overdue already, poor thing...joys to look forward to I guess :S

Night all!



^^^^^^^My model^^^^^^^

No comments: