Thursday, May 8, 2008

More mini love...


Isn't that what it's all about?

Well, like I mentioned in my last post, I've been working on creating a mini based on Ali's idea to use whatever leftover pieces of materials you have lying around, so last night, I finished what will be the base for my mini. I used 2 long craft (?) envelopes as my covers that my mom gave me, that she actually got from Debbi T at 2Peas (if you don't know her, check out her work, she is amazing!), and filled the inside with random bits of things, like tags, papers, envelopes, whatever I had around. I'm going to fill it with stuff from my everyday, like emails, lists, receipts, lyrics that pop into my head, random crushes, journaling and pics, just whatever makes up my daily life. It's a different kind of project for me, it's not very 'scrapbookey' looking, if that makes sense, but I like that. I think that I'm also going to try and bust out the paints for this project too, see what comes out of that. Anyhoo, here are a few pics of the thing:




And a few pics of the individual pages:


That's all I guess, still creating, still growing, still loving it :)
LOST is on tonight, and it's going to be soooo good! All about Locke and Ben and Jacob...my oh my.
I skipped French class today, I'm une mauvaise fille, but oh well, I have work to do (right after I finish this post, ha)
6 days until my Toronto trip, can't wait! (Oooh, I should make a mini for that...k, next project
has been decided!)
Hope you're having a splendid end of the week, enjoy the sunshine!
G
xox

No comments: