Monday, May 26, 2008

Summertime and the livin's easy...

Is that the saying? Anyway, I'm knee deep in packing right now, I just packed up all my scrapbook stuff, (sniff sniff), so I guess I won't be getting any work done this week, unless I get really primitive with my art Journal, (which might not be so bad...) but in the meantime, here are some pics I took this weekend at my parent's place...it was soo nice out on Sunday, the first truly nice day out so far (for me anyway), so I soaked it up as much as I could!


















Fun stuff.


I must say, I can't wait to get into my new space, been checking out Decor8 lately for ideas, and we have a bit of apartment spending money put aside as well, so I'm really excited to go shopping/fleaing for things for our new house!! 6 days, woohoo! :)


I'm most excited though about creating a nice, bright, creative space for myself with lots of room to spread out and do my thing, I'm going to make it a priority. I MISS CREATING. I've been so busy lately and things have been a mess around here, and I'm missing some key equipment that will help me create, like a printer, [I know I make excuses], but once things settle down, I'm going to attempt to create something EVERYDAY from now on. Journaling, a mini page, a layout, something for my wire, whatever I can get out of my mind and heart, I will do. I WILL NOT hoard, buy things I won't use, make excuses or ignore this passion of mine. I will return with full force. I still have lots to say.

Hope everyone is having a great week, I'll check in later, probably from my new place!

(Oh, yeah, and we're now 0-7, not lookin' so good...)

Out,
g.
xox

No comments: