Sunday, May 18, 2008

We got our place!!



Greetings from Canada's largest city (Toronto, in case anyone didn't know...) I am having a great time on vacation, today is my last day and we are going to go have some sushi for lunch (I loooooove sushi now!), then off to the Science Centre (it's raining today so it seemed like a good choice), and then out to supper for some Thai or something like that, then chillin', packing and getting to bed early tonight...I have lots of pics to share, stories to tell, but for now, I wanted to say that WE GOT OUR APARTMENT! I'm so happy, I was stressing out about it for awhile, but Dan emailed me to say that we have to go sign the lease on Wednesday, so that's awesome!

If you want a sneak peek of the place, you can see it here (Not our furniture, but you can still see the space.)

It's a 2 bedroom, top floor of a house-type building (flat), lots of space, washer/dryer, hardwood floors, bg storage room, windows on all 4 sides (lots of light), it's really perfect for us right now, just what I wanted...I'm so happy!

So the next 2 weeks are gonna be nuts, packing and catching up at work and purging and getting ready to go, but it's going to awesome! I'm so happy right now :)

Anyhoo, I'm back home tomorrow, if I have time I'll post some pics and tell some tales, until then have a great Sunday!

G
xox

Love the grafitti in this city, so beautiful! (I didn't have my settings set right, that's why it's all blown out, but I kinda like it...)




Me and my girl, rockin' the shades, chillin' on Queen.

No comments: