Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coupla layouts...

It's so nice to be actually productive sometimes...yesterday I had the day off and I used most of the time to get some things done that I've been meaning to do for awhile (clean the stove, mop the floors, hang out the rugs and sofa pillow/cushions to air, made supper for Dan, etc) I was a good little housewife for the day. I also accomplished my goal and finished a layout from start to finish in one day, a small miracle for me, and also got one off my desk that's been sitting there forever. All in all a good day :) Let's hope I can keep it up...


This page has been sitting on my desk forever, I had it all laid out, I just didn't know what to do with it, what to write about, so I decided to write about my lack of writing (journaling) skills. The circle cardboard thingies are from a coffee cup holder, and I used my Dymo and date stamper, felt so good :)


This is another layout for my sister's wedding album and I LOVE how it turned out. Something about the black and white paper and the colourful pops of colour on top, the layout, where I put the journaling, I don' t know, I just like it. I'm having fun doing my sister's wedding pages, there's less stress than doing my own, feels like I can have more fun for some reason, I guess it suits her personality and wedding more than mine (hers was very casual, fun, mine was more traditional, so my pages kinda match that??)

Well I'm rambling. Going to watch the results of the Election tonight (yes, us Canadians are actually very interested in the US Election, it affects us, maybe more than most other countries, since we do so much trade with them and are so close geographically and culturally...) I just hope to goodness they make the right choice this time!

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: