Monday, March 31, 2008

365 Challenge

So I've been seeing a lot of people in the 'scrapping word' doing what is called a "365 Challenge", which basically means doing something specific everyday...in this case, either taking a photo, scrapping a layout, or doing something creative everyday. Now that I have my camera, I think I'm going to try the 365 Self Portrait Challenge (vain, yeah, but who cares), and I've been trying to train myself to do something creative almost every day, either a layout, a mini page, a note, some journaling, a picture, a blog post, anything!, so I think that as of April 1st, 2008, I will attempt the 365 Day Challenge.

Once I figure out how to link a flickr gallery, I'll put it up there --->

Wish me luck!

Also, check out these cool little Post-It notes I got a Chapters yesterday, I love using office supplies/non scrappin' items on layouts, and these are perfect for writing a bit of journaling. Super cute :)


1 comment:

Kara said...

Awesome! I'll definitely have to follow along with you. You have such great work on here! Thanks for the sweet comment.