Saturday, March 8, 2008

How I passed my afternoon...

Here's a page I did today...I bought the cool cherry and skull PP by Creative Imaginations when I was in Sussex in February, and I wasn't really sure how I was going to use it, but then I thought that maybe this picture of my friend Anna would go well. Her attitude in the picture goes perfectly I think. I'm not sure I love the entire layout though; the title isn't great and I'm not sure if I like those letter stickers for this page in particular, and it's all kinda crowded and I'm not digging the vellum, but it's done and too late...I just hate when something starts off so well ands then heads downhill, haha. Overall it's decent though.

(I've also discovered that I kinda hate scrapping 12X12 now, too big or something, I think that I'm going to permanenly convert to 8.5X11/mini books soon, maybe with an occasional 12X12 page to go with my 12X12 albums, like my wedding or Spain. Either that or I'll continue scrapping 12X12, but will leave lots of white space on one side to make up for it.)

Anyhoo, here it is:

I've also been checking out Decor8 a lot lately...I found it through another girl's blog (which I found through another girl's blog, which I found through someone else's blog...it's the best way to find cool sites I'm discovering). Anyway, it's a design blog, very cool and modern and fun, and they have all these pictures of *beautiful* rooms. So I'm starting to save all the pictures of rooms that I love for when we move; since this apartment is going to be "permanent" (at least until we move into a house), I want to make it somewhere that I actually want to be, so I'm hoping to be able to decorate a bit more and really get into it. Anyway, I'll probably post a pic here and there of the rooms I'm finding, depending on how I'm feeling I suppose. So, be prepared to oooh and ahhh :)

Well, that's all for now, hope to get some more scrapping done this weekend, so I may be back!

No comments: