Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quarter of a century...

Isn't there a song with that line in it? I dunno, I keep thinking there is. Anyhoo, just wanted to update real quick, since I've been slacking mucho this week, I guess I haven't had tonnes to say or show (I had to get some pics developed for my mini-book before being able to start it, but I did that today so I should have lots to show off soon!) I'm at my parents place right now, we're here until tomorrow, then we're heading to Fredericton to see Dan's mom/friends. Should be good, Sussex has been nice, I needed a long weekend for sure! 4 days off, ahhh...

Oh! For my birthday my mom got me the March Paper Posies scrapbook kit! I was so excited, it's awesome, there's some really cool stuff in there! I'll be sure to talk about it more detail when I get home, haha. I've only used one sticker from it so far, so it's still in its original yumminess state :)

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend, and that their weather is being nicer to them than ours has been to us here (seriously though, when will this winter end?)

Before I go, here's a quick layout I did today with my mom (we always try to scrap together when I come home), about my Muse (aka Dan) and his love for felines:



That's all, I'll be sure to be a better blogger this week!

No comments: