Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Procrastination...

Found this through my sister-in-law's blog, thought I'd spend a few minutes...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift, usually gift bags, they are re-usable.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real 100%!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around the 2nd week of December (next weekend)

4 When do you take the tree down? No later than Jan 2-3.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only in small doses.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm, I really can't remember, the gifts weren't a big part of it...probably some Disney movies or Barbie things.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Lately it's been my parents and parents in law.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Dan, my friends.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I got 2 for Christmas last year, so yes, I put them out today!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I like all the presents I receive.

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Oh my, so many...the Grinch (cartoon), Muppets Christmas Carol, Disney's Christmas Carol (with Scrooge and Mickey), The Sound of Music, Nightmare Before Christmas

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Probably Mid-November I aim to start.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, I recycle the wrapping and bows and tags though.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey Dinner (all of it!), Clementines, Quality Street Chocolate, Tofifee, Fererro Rocher, all chocolates really...

15. Lights on the tree? For sure, white ones.

16. Christmas song(s)? Oh man I don't know, I couldn't name them all...all the old classics, the Carpenters Christmas album, Kathy Mathea "Mary Did you Know", Soundtrack to Home Alone, Kenny G Miracles...

17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Probably if I sing it.

18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always Christmas morning, even as kids.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The feeling that you need to buy things in order to have a merry Christmas, the rush rush of it all, line-ups at malls

21. Theme or color? Both kinda...I do Santas and Snowmen for the tree, but they are usually in Christmas colours. Trying to branch out this year though.

22. Still do a stocking? Yes, Dan and I give each other stockings...in fact, that's all we're doing this year for each other.

23. When do you go to Church? Try to go Christmas Eve when I can.

No comments: