Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday night sillies...



Silly survey I saw through Janel's blog...play along and link up!

♥ What are your middle names?
Katherine and Daniel (his first name is John, but he goes by Dan)

♥ How long have you been together?
6 and a half years (woah...)

♥ How did you meet?
We technically met once at a birthday party when I was 15 and he was 16, but we really met at the end of my 2nd Year of University when he sub-letted my roommate's room.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We probably were hanging out about a month to 6 weeks before our hook-up.

♥ Who asked who out?
It wasn't that kind of situation, if you catch my drift...

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 26 and he's 27.

♥ Do you have any children together?
In utero :)

♥ What about pets?
We have had a pet bunny named Pierre, and we now have a cat named Shimi.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Dan is more logical than I am, but I would say we are equally smart, but at different things.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me probably, though not always.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Umm, McDonald's? :S

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
I think we are pretty equal, Dan's temper flares up faster than mine though.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Dan does, thankfully!

♥ Who is more social?
Dan probably, but we're both pretty anti-social.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Ha, no competition...me.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Not sure, neither one of us is that bad.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
I would say he does, he would say I do.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I do for sure, Dan's a total night owl.

♥ Where was your first date?
I have no idea.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Dan does (Irish Catholics!)

♥ Favorite memories?
Probably our wedding, honeymoon and first year anniversary. Also our trip to California, the moment I got back from Spain after being apart for 5 months, and so many little moments over the years.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Enough I would say, Dan's pretty good about getting them at random times.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Visiting both of our families in New Brunswick usually.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither is all that jealous, but if a situation came up, I probably would get pretty jealous/insecure.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long, we were living together pretty much right from the start, said our I love yous at 2 months, we settled in pretty well right away.

♥ Who eats more?
Dan for sure.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me, 100%

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
If it's a techy thing, Dan, but I'm better using programs and general computer stuff.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Dan always (he also buys the meat when we do groceries. We're old school.)

♥ Who plays an instrument?
Dan plays lots of instruments, it's one of the things I love about him :)

♥ Do you share the same taste in music?
Not really, he's gotten me into some bands but many of the ones he likes I just can't get on board with.

♥ Who exercises more?
We're both pretty lazy, but I would say I do more walking.

♥ Who eats better?
Me, though not by much!

♥ Who's more romantic?
I'd say we are about the same, which isn't much at all.

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I like to think that we both do, but I tend to make more decisions...

♥ Who snores loudest?
Neither, but Dan does make little sleeping sounds.

♥ Is there anything you both share/enjoy?
Watching good TV shows, playing Doctor Mario, backrubs, staying home together, just being together, comfortable.

♥ Who takes more pictures?
Me!

♥ Who cries the most?
Me I guess.

Have a great Friday night! We're watching Dexter (of course) and listening to the rain. Busy day coming tomorrow though!

Loves,
G.

No comments: