Monday, November 23, 2009

The Numbers.


They're starting to add up on me today....

....I'm having a baby in about 13 Weeks
....I'm potentially moving in 10 Weeks
....I'm finishing work in 10 Weeks
....Christmas is in 4 Weeks from Friday
....I have approximately 30 more boxes to pack (at least!)
....I have approximately 98% of my Christmas gifts left to make/buy
....I've gained 15 pounds
....I miss 3 of my friends and am thinking about 1 constantly
....I'm waiting for 3 long overdue packages to arrive in the mail (and 1 to come for my sister)
....I have approximately 25 outfits for my baby so far, and 12 cloth diapers
....I'm starting Season 3 of Dexter
....I have 3 weeks until my next ultrasound
....I have more debt than my mind can think about right now

....

....and I have zero motivation to deal with any of it.

But tomorrow's another day.

No comments: