Monday, May 31, 2010


...just busy.  I had a photo session with my friend Sara's little guys, Eli and Judah, on Saturday night, and I just got back this evening from another shoot with my friend Aimee's little girl, Ellia.  So, needless to say, I have a lot of photo sorting/editing and posting to do!  It's great though, I'm loving the practice.  I have 4 more babies lined up after this too, yay!

I know I said I was going to start my A Week in the Life project this week, but my album is on order and won't be here until next week so I'm holding off until I get it (and honestly get more of an idea of what I want to do).  I have the basics down, I just need to prepare a bit more.

All of that, on top of taking care of Victor and trying to get things finished here like his nursery (we bought a crib yesterday and the tissue pom poms I ordered on Etsy came in today so I can now arrange his room and hang the mobiles/pom poms/photos, etc), plus all the random errands we still have to do (hello winter tires!), makes for busy days.

I'll be back though, I can't stay away for too long, I love it here too much :)

Hope all you Americans enjoyed your holiday today!

Until next time,
G.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

Cannot wait to see your baby pics,pics of Victor's nursery, and your Week in the Life album! I actually pulled out my Project Life kit today and kinda messed around with it but have yet to do a bit of journaling so I reallllly need to get on that and get it caught up before it is December LMAO!