Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Ok, this is truly pathetic, but I FINALLY got around to editing some pictures from my Italy/Croatia trip...that I took 9 months ago!!  It's really sad, but once I got home I was in full pregnancy/baby mode, so editing pictures was pretty far down on my list of things to do.  But now that I (somewhat) have more time, I'm working on editing a bunch of shots to put in some sort of album, and it's been really nice to look through them all again, it really was a great trip (despite being terribly sick/tired from being 10-11 weeks pregnant and it being about 35C every day).

(I posted a few pics way back in September, so I won't re-post those, but there are way more waiting to be edited, so I figured I'd share.)

As I mentioned before, I've been using the Pioneer Woman's Action Sets, which are absolutely awesome, I love them so much (and depend on them way too much too!)  Dan downloaded a book on Photoshop for me, I really must get started on it.  Does anyone know of any good [free] Photoshop tutorials online?

Ok, here we go.  First off, some shots from the 3 days we spent in Rome (photos taken at the Vatican, Coloseum, Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and a few other spots) :



(This last photo was actually chosen for an online travel app, when people look up "Spanish Steps", my photo comes up.  Kinda cool.)

Anyway, I'll share more in the coming weeks as I work on them (I'm mostly done the Italy shots, I still need to do the Croatia shots though.)

Today we're taking the winter tires off the car (ha!), doing groceries, and I'm hopefully going to go to the scrapbook store to get some supplies for my Week in the Life album.

Have a happy Tuesday!
G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Genevieve... it's been ages since I visited your blog. It's got a whole new look!!! WOW!!! I'm so sorry I was busy and I'm neglecting most of my blog-friends-visit last weeks... I had a lot to catch up here! LOVE your first layout with bebe, and orange sounds good to me too!!! The pics of Rome reminded me of my son (he had a school trip/week there in Fall 2008 and came home soooo excited and with hundreds of photos!) Hope to visit your blog some more next month!!

Stephie C said...

Gorgeous shots! At least you edit so have that as an excuse! I have not scrapbooked regularly since ummmm.....prob around 2004 (besides a couple random themed albums I have tossed together!). I have no excuse besides divorce, then getting re-married, then a baby you know stuff hahaha!