Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's on YOUR mind?



I've been on the fence about Facebook for awhile now (I deleted about 85% of my 'friends' earlier this year), but I still use it to communicate with a few people, so when I saw this application I thought it would be fun to go back and see what my statuses were for 2009. There were some pretty funny ones in there (at least to me), and oddly enough I can remember how I was feeling at the time when I wrote most of them.

It's so neat that technology these days allows you to capture the littlest moments of your days, your random thoughts, your routine, frustrations, feelings...your life. Some people might call it a waste, but I think it's great. Twitter, my blog, Facebook, Flickr, it's capturing my life as I live it and I'm quite thankful for that.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful, peaceful and joyful Christmas with your family and friends. We're in Sussex now until Tuesday, going to visit my friends Anna and Sara, have a maternity photoshoot with my sister (if the weather cooperates), spend time with my family and hopefully get some rest. Oh, and work on my December Daily, which is sadly weeks behind at this point.

Happy Weekend,
G.

No comments: