Friday, January 8, 2010

52Qs X4

Happy Friday everyone! To be honest the days are kind of running together for me now so it doesn't make much of a difference that it's Friday, the only good part about it is that Dan will be around tomorrow and Sunday, so hopefully the days won't seem so long. I'm thinking that I need some sort of out-of-the-box activity to do so that I don't fall too much in a rut/slump, I'll let you know how it goes!

Anyway, over the past week I've been working on my 52Qs, which I'm ridiculously behind on (only about 50-60% of them done), but I'm having a good time making them so I don't mind having them to do. Here are my latest 4:


Question 42: What's my favourite holiday?
I didn't have any Halloween themed stuff left except for the small bit of paper, but I tried to capture the general feeling of Halloween in the colours and collage stuff (plus the gross green paint).


Question 45: What song do I have on repeat?
Easy answer, I've been obsessed with these 2 songs for months and months now.


Question 50: What do I love most about where I live?
There could have been so many answers to this question, but what stuck out to me the most was the fact that we have 4 very distinct and wonderful seasons and that we have sooo much space (something I've really been missing since living in Hali).


Question 52: What magical thing happened to me this year?
Easiest answer ever :)

Ok that's all for now, I'll probably aim to get 4 or 5 done a week from now on so hopefully they will be all done before I have to pack up my scrap space in Feb. I technically didn't start this project until Feb-Mar last year, so technically I'm not behind, it hasn't been a full year yet, right? Technically...

Any scrap (or other crafty) projects that you're currently trying to catch up on?

G.

No comments: