Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunday Seven

Well, another weekend is gone already and tomorrow I will be alone for the first time in over 2 weeks...not sure how much I'm going to enjoy that! The important thing will be to remember to keep still and not try to do too much (I'm finding myself up on my feet and doing things way more than I should be lately, I still need to take it easy, at least for another 2 weeks.)

Anyway, in total random fashion I thought I'd share some random 'sevens' in my life right now:

Seven Random photos:

<span class=
1. My scrap desk...still working on finishing my 52Q mini album, so far it's going well, I'm really enjoying using up my scraps (all part of the purge before moving.)

<span class=
2. Speaking of moving...this is what my dining room area looks like. We're really getting down to everything non-essential being packed and I feel really good about it, just a few more areas to tackle. (Also, notice the car seat, we finally bought one!)

<span class=
3. The body. It's harder to move, stiff, itchy, and impatiently waiting to go back to normal.

<span class=
4. The start of my baby blanket. It took a LONG time for me to get the hang of it (pathetically long actually), but I've been knitting about 5-8 rows a day and haven't made any mistakes since my mother in law left yesterday early morning, so I'm happy! I'm going to aim to get it done by the Spring, working on it as much as possible before the baby comes.

<span class=
5. Shimi being cute. As much as she bugs me sometimes I'm really glad I have her around for company during the days.

<span class=
6. Another pile of cute baby clothes, this time from my friend Heather, who sent an adorable package full of clothes, a handmade owl mobile (photos to come later) and a book to keep me occupied while on bedrest. Best friend ever :)

<span class=
7. And me. As I've said before, I'm quite anxious and impatient for this little one to arrive, but I know that it's better for all of us if he stays where he's at for another 2-4 weeks at least. It's very hard though, he's constantly in my thoughts, and all the kicks and rolls make me want to see those little feet and hands (and elbows and knees!) all the more.

Other random Sevens:

Seven goals for this week:
1. Call storage facilities in Sussex to get rates and availability
2. Decide what weekend Dan will move our things to storage and rent a U-haul
3. Finish up all my work tasks and tell them to shut my email down for good (eek!)
4. Pack some more
5. Finish the ball of yarn I'm using for the blanket
6. Make a list of final things we need for the baby
7. Email Jelena

Seven things I'm looking forward to in February:
1. My baby being (possibly) born!
2. Being off bedrest!
3. Moving home
4. The LOST Season 6 premiere!
5. Wearing normal clothes (depending on #1)
6. Longer daylight hours
7. My friend Sara and her little Judah's birthdays

Seven things I'm loving right now:
1. Cereal (seriously, I could eat it allll the time)
2. Bananagrams (a game Dan's mom brought last week, it's super fun!)
3. Knitting
4. Anything baby-related
5. Afternoon naps (yeah, 3rd trimester fatigue has definitely set in)
6. Having alone time with Dan
7. Amazon.ca (I ordered 2 books from the site, I should be getting them this week!)

Well that's all for now, I'll be back this week with my February Goals (can't believe it's February already!) and some more 52Qs to post. Until then, hope you all had a wonderful Sunday and enjoy your upcoming week!

Loves,
G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your random pics! The last one (black and white of you) is beautiful! Stay still today Genevieve!!! Hang in there...!

Stephie C said...

Aww G gorgeous pics as always...ok and you know I am dying to see the mobile since my nursery is owl-tastic! So envious of your knitting skills too that blanket is going to be gorgeous (I plan to learn to crochet and dang it I WILL get my kit soon to start that resolution haha). I cannot believe you are moving right now, we moved in November and that was bad enough haha! Also you so inspire me to get scrappy everytime I look at your goodies but then I get home and am sooo stinkin tired. SIGH. I am hoping my bundle arrives in February too! 4 to 6 more weeks for me.