Sunday, June 27, 2010

Progress...


Just checking in with my progress for A Week in the Life (gotta keep accountable if I'm going to get this done in the next few weeks!)

So far, I've:
-Created and ordered Collage prints
-Printed all mini prints, trimmed them to size and inserted them into the page protectors
-Printed Opener pics and created Opener pages (see below)
-Created, printed, trimmed and inserted Victor's eat/sleep schedule cards
-Printed, trimmed and inserted a few other random journaling cards


I still have A LOT to do though...
-Wait for Collages to arrive in mail, create collage pages
-Sew page protectors for Long journaling cards
-Create, print, trim and insert Long journaling cards
-Create Cover for album (I have an idea of what to do at least...)
-Print, trim and insert remaining journaling cards
-Fill in journaling cards (w/ my handwriting)
-Create 'schedule strips' and adhere to mini prints where applicable (w/ my handwriting)
-Create Intro page to album

I think that's it, there might be something I'm missing...like I said before, I'm really liking how it looks though, I'm excited to share, hopefully in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks for letting me go on about this project once again :)

Until next time,
G.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

YAYYY great job! I think I am going down to get my cutter and paper right now and start putting those in at least! Thanks for motivating me
:)